Sunday, September 26, 2010

'Entry 2010 - 77 - "Iron & 2099 Arachnid"






Since I do not make the same designs twice, when asked to do another Spider-Man pair, I chose my favorite version (the future one, not peter). Client wanted Iron Spidey especially and his tattooing group name on here too. And instead of my initials, "Artifex Jay" is listed (*fanboy favorites)

Left Shoe: Spider-Man 2099 (Future Version) on the toe. 2099. The Green Goblin and his jack-o-lantern bombs on the inner side of the shoe. "Artifex Jay" and more bombs on the outer side of the shoe.

Right Shoe: Iron Spider-Man on the toe. Doc Octopus and his tentacles on the inner side of the shoe. "Vigilante Ink" on the outer side of the shoe.

Size 9 - $80
*Made in approx. 2wks

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really like your blog and i really appreciate the excellent quality content you are posting here for free for your online readers. thanks peace dale tuck